Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This isn't going to get me down.

This is a short update for now. Mabinogi has a fishing event going on right now, so I spent a fair amount of time with that running. I got a few items too. My friend, Hank, called  me a cheater because I got so many 'rare' items. I called it noob luck.

I'm going to play F.E.A.R here soon, not going to live stream it since my laptop sucks. But I am going to have a Skype call with Hank while he possibly plays Fatal Frame. So I have support while playing a scary game.  I haven't played Fatal Frame, but part of me wants to.

On the note of me being sick; Its gotten to the annoying stage of the runny nose. Hopefully this will be set and done with soon.

I'm thinking of having a Q&A about myself. Either here or just use my dusty formspring for you all to ask questions from me. What do you think about that?

7 comments:

  1. I'd love a Q&A, actually a really great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i could probably think of question or two to ask.

    have you ever been in a serious accident? what is your favorite pet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, F.E.A.R or Fatal frame. Not sure which is scarier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a question

    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could cite a house with aluminum citing at 3.8 meters per minute with a 3 minute break per hour for 8 hours a day for one month, taking saturdays and wednesdays off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good question to ask would be "why I like to terrify myself via video games"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I played the demo for FEAR a few years back, and I'm still kind of afraid to play the full game. You sure are brave, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete