Thursday, December 23, 2010

It has been far too long since my last update, there is so much to say, yet not enough time. I'll just start out with the basics.

I got myself a game cube a month ago, its been a while since I had one. And since I got it I played ToZ: Wind Waker, and I proudly say beat it.  I have a bad habit when it comes to video games. I get distracted rather quickly. The current game I am playing on my lovely game cube is Resident Evil 4. I am the furthest I have ever been on this game, yet again I am proud. I'm on the second disc of that. I also bought myself Tales of Symphonia. I can't wait to play that, possibly with my boyfriend.

Steam is having some nice Holiday sales, Which I am trying to take advantage of. The first day of the sale I got my own copy of  F.E.A.R Bundle and  the Deus Ex Bundle. I spent less then $6 on both of those games together. I also got myself  Humble Bundle #2, which I found out today I get the first bundle as well. I have a fair number of games that I either for free, or for a decent price. If you're curious <here>  is the list of my current games on Steam. I would be playing a lot of them, but my computer is the best for gaming.

Not to long ago I played System Shock 2 with my boyfriend. He did most of the work, sadly. But we should replay that soon, so I can do a better job and actually know what the heck I'm doing.

I guess that is enough of an update for now, I'll try to post more often. Even if its small. Possibly I'll do some streaming too.

No comments:

Post a Comment