Thursday, October 7, 2010

In the absence of forgetfulness.

Hello all. I'm sorry for the lack of posting. I've been distracted with ogling games as of late. I finally downloaded steam in the hopes of being able to get the Left 4 Dead bundle pack while its still on sale. No luck yet, but I have until 4pm tomorrow. I really want it because I love left 4 dead, and I want to be able to play the new campaign, even if people are complaining about it.

When I downloaded steam it told me that I had portal in my que for downloading, so I've been dinking around with portals a little bit. I first got my steam account when they were giving away Portal for free. I also downloaded Alien swarm, Half-Life2: Deathmatch, and Half-life 2: Lost coast. I haven't played Half-life or Half-life 2, so I should get those at some point. But these games require money. And do you know what I don't have? Money. I'd be more then happy to get The Orange box, since I kinda want to play TF2.

The annoying thing about steam is that I can't add people as a friend. It's distressing. I downloaded Alien Swarm just so I can play a Multi-player game with my friends. But I can't add anyone because I don't own a game that wasn't a free copy. I could add people if I either bought a game or someone gifted me the games, but alas, I can't.

If people want to possibly add me on Steam, if they can my ID is simplypsychotic.

2 comments:

  1. At least you can play games on your computer. Mine is dying :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added braw. I need to log some time in l4d.

    ReplyDelete