Saturday, September 25, 2010

Some times I hate being stuck in places.

I'm still trying to get the hang of this, I'm getting there though. 


The game I'm currently playing on my PSP right now is Kingdom Heart: Birth By Sleep. I've been playing for the past week or so, only for about 13-14 hours though. I'm slightly stuck at the end of Terra's story, the only story I've played so far.  I need to grind like crazy, I'm level 43 right now, and it's pissing me off. I've fought Xehanort a few times, and getting to the third stage of the battles I end up dying. I might have to be level 50 to beat him, but I'm not sure. I've been grinding in Neverland because it seems like the only place witUnversed  with the highest exp. 


Eric's parents are having a party this evening, That means Eric, Fluffy, and myself are stuck in our area. Luckily, there is a bathroom here. After Eric is done with his shower, and if I take one or not that has been undecided, We're going to attempt to play System Shock 2 or possibly something else. We might as well do what we can while we're in here.  The reason why we want to play together is because we want to possibly record and have others watch us play while we play and possibly even after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment